Course Enquiry

Dr. Debabrata Mukherjee

MBBS, MD (Medicine) Professor & HOD Department of General Medicine

I am suffering from Chronic Diarrhoea for a long time and I have noticed significant loss of body weight. What to do?

You should immedi­ately consult a senior physician and get your stool and USG examined.

Ayan Das Katwa, Bardhaman

Enquiry phone-icon03432608500

Academic Enquiry phone-icon8945524216